Aesthetic dentistry is a dental procedure that renews your smile by restoring worn, discolored, crooked, broken or stained teeth.
During the personalized smile design, an interdisciplinary work is carried out using various branches of dentistry.
The aim is to achieve the result with the correct treatment planning, always preserving the teeth at the highest level.
According to the needs of the patient in aesthetic dentistry;
- Orthodontics - for the correction of teeth alignment
- Soft tissue surgery - for the regulation of the color and level of the gums
- Implant treatment - to restore function and aesthetics due to missing teeth
- Prosthetic Treatments - For the aesthetic restoration of broken or deformed teeth
- Whitening - It can be used to lighten the color of teeth.